You can view your schedule by term online through your OASIS Student Account.
- Watch a short video of how to view your schedule
- Read step-by-step instructions of how to view your schedule
Please be aware that your schedule will show each course and each status associated with that course. What the heck does that mean? That means your courses may appear in different colors. Below is a key to what each color means:
- Green: Courses in green mean you are registered for them.
- Yellow: Courses outlined in yellow mean that you have not satisfied the prerequisite(s) to register.
- Red: Courses outlined in red mean that they are closed and have a waitlist.
- Look at some examples of schedules that show courses with different statuses: Registered or Not Registered
There are multiple ways to view your schedule in OASIS but this is the easiest way to view it. You can also print your schedule and download a file to import to your Outlook Calendar.
- Watch a short video of how to print your schedule
- Read step-by-step instructions of how to print your schedule
- Read step-by-step instructions of how to import your schedule to your Outlook calendar