Official Transcripts 

An official Oglethorpe University transcript is a complete record of your academic work at Oglethorpe. The fee for an official transcript is $10.00 for each transcript requested.

Your account must be clear of all holds to be allowed to order an official transcript. If you submit a request for an official transcript that cannot be filled due to a hold, you will be notified of the issue.

You can request your official transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. Currently, enrolled students can request their official transcript through their Oglethorpe Self Service Account by selecting the graduation cap icon from the left-hand menu and then “Request a Transcript”.

Electronic PDF Transcripts

Official electronic PDF transcripts are available to all students who have attended Oglethorpe from 2007 forward. This includes currently enrolled students. These transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse allowing you to send your transcript to an institution, third party, or personal email address to be received in a matter of minutes. There is also an option allowing you to upload any cover sheets or additional paperwork that needs to be included with the transcript.

Paper Transcripts

Official paper transcripts are available to all students, regardless of when you attended Oglethorpe, as well as those requesting a Woodrow Wilson College transcript. Official paper transcripts include options to be mailed standard, express, or priority within the United States and internationally. These transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Financial Planner Program (FFP)

If you completed the FPP program at Oglethorpe and were certified to sit for the CFP Board exam by Oglethorpe University, please contact the CFP Board for proof of that certification. The certification to sit for the exam acts as proof of successful completion of the FPP program.

If you did not complete the FPP program and need a copy of your transcript showing the FPP courses completed at Oglethorpe, please complete the FPP/CFP Transcript Request Form. Questions about CFP transcripts can be directed to [email protected].

Unofficial Transcripts

If you are a currently enrolled student, you can download a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript from your OASIS Student Account immediately.

If you are not currently enrolled, you can fill out the online Unofficial Transcript Request Form.

If you need assistance, please call us toll-free at 1.800.428.4484, locally at 404.504.1500 or via email at [email protected].