Just what exactly is a degree audit? A degree audit is a tool that allows you to see what requirements you need to complete in order to earn your degree and how any coursework that you have completed or intend to complete will satisfy those requirements.
You can access your degree audit online through your student account.
- Watch a short video of how to find and read your degree audit
- How to View Your Degree Audit Step-by-Step Instructions
At first glance you might be overwhelmed but not to worry, it’s quite simple once you break it down. Your degree audit is split up into 4 sections:
- General Overall Progress
- Core Requirements (TU) / General Education Requirements (ADP)
- Major Requirements
- Minor Requirements if applicable
- Other Courses – these are courses that are considered electives but still count towards the total number of credit hours required for your degree
Does something look incorrect, is something missing? Please email us at [email protected].