Academic Success provides students with a wide range of services designed not only to address academic challenges but to help students set and achieve their academic goals. Academic Success is housed on the second floor of the Turner Lynch Campus Center. Some of the services available in Academic Success include:
- A variety of daily services such as 1-on-1 peer tutoring, supplemental instruction, and writing assistance
- Semester long programs designed to promote academic excellence and achievement such as Excel @ OU, academic coaching, & advising
- A reservation free conference room for group meetings, study groups, etc.
- Comfortable and quiet study spaces with white boards and computers for student use
- Resources for student organization and athletics to track participant study hours
Learn more about our support services